ZW3D 2X Machinist
ZW3D 2X Machinist for basic CAD functions and 2-axis CAM functions.
ZW3D 2X Machinist: 3D CAD Including CAM
CAD/CAM Software ZW3D 2x Machinist Screenshots
The ZW3D 2X Machinist offers you both: basic 3D CAD (ZW3D Fundamental) as well as 2 axes – milling functions, intelligent drilling tactics and 2-axis turning.
Use the various machining strategies to meet the roughing and finishing requirements for 2-axis contours, profiles, pockets and more.
The CAD CAM software ZW3D 2X Machinist is the solution for all types of 2-axis milling, 2.5-axis milling, turning and drilling machines.
Use the Tool Path Editor to edit tool paths with functions such as trimming, reordering, reconnecting, extending and transforming.
All CAM Solutions
5 axes simultaneous
Please contact us for further information.
ZW3D 2X Machinist Functions
- Show-n-Tell™ Tutorial
- Direct import interfaces: CATIA, NX, CREO, SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDEDGE, INVENTOR
- Import / Export Interfaces: STEP, IGES, VDA, STL, PARASOLID, SAT, DXF, DWG, BILD, VRML and 2D/3D PDF Export
- 2D sketch with Ready Sketch library
- 3D wireframe and 3D sketch
- Hybrid 3D Shape and Feature Modeling
- Assemblies Design
- Real View and Model Analysis
- 2D views, parts list / hole tables
- Repair of geometry
- Direct Edit
- Product Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- Libraries and configurations
- Integration of apps
- Intelligent milling and turning functions
- Intelligent drilling for 2-5 axes manually or automatically
- Editing simulation
- Tool Path Editor