The affordable CAD CAM software for
3D modelling, mold making and manufacturing.
Prices & Service
With ZW3D you Model for a Small Price
Screenshots of the CAD CAM program
4 ZW3D Product Variants
The Fundamental variant offers you a wide range of functions for getting started with 3D hybrid modelling (surface volume editing).
Extended 3D CAD
The Standard variant is the solution for design, product development and construction. Take advantage of infinite opportunities to develop 3D products.
3D CAD & Mould Making
The Professional variant combines the extensive design functions with the sophisticated functions for tool and mould making or model making.
3D CAD & Mould Making & CAM
The Premium variant includes all design and manufacturing modules for those who need an uncompromising solution.
A perfect CAD/CAM solution with a unique price/performance ratio.
What Is Contained in What
CAD with CAM
Features & Functions
- Show-n-Tell™ Tutorial
- Direct import interfaces: CATIA, NX, CREO, SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDEDGE, INVENTOR
- Import / Export Interfaces: STEP, IGES, VDA, STL, PARASOLID, SAT, DXF, DWG, BILD, VRML and 2D/3D PDF Export
- 2D sketch with Ready Sketch library
- 3D wireframe and 3D sketch
- Hybrid 3D Shape and Feature Modeling
- Assemblies Design
- Real View and Model Analysis
- 2D views, parts list / hole tables
- Repair of geometry
- Direct Edit
- Product Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- Libraries and configurations
- Integration of apps
Extended 3D CAD
… in Addition to Fundamental
- Morphing, wrapping and flex tools
- Freeform (Class-A surface)
- Assemblies & Animation
- Sheet metal constructions
- Welding assemblies
- Surface recirculation (reverse engineering)
3D CAD & Mould Making
… in Addition to
- Electrodes design
- Libraries for mould making
- Mould-making-specific functions
- Automatic and interactive creation of nozzle + ejector side
- Automatic and interactive creation of dividing lines + partitions
3D CAD & Mould Making & CAM
… in Addition to Professional
- 2-Axis Turning
- 2-axis milling
- Drilling machining with automatic drilling
- Auto-feature tactics
- Tool Path Editor
- Simulation of processing
- ZW3D Post Processor
- 3-axis QuickMill™ (3+2 axes)
- Multi-page editing
- Smoothflow – Adaptive Feed Control
- ZW3D postprocessor (DIN ISO and Heidenhain plain text)
10 Good Reasons for ZW3D
1. It is Affordable
The CAD 3D software meets all your CAD and CAM requirements with an all-in-one package at a fraction of the cost of comparable systems. ZWSOFT has thought of everything here.
2. Easy to Use and Learn
The integrated virtual show-n-tell manuals help you to get to know the interface in a playful way.
3. Overdrive Kernel
The standalone UPG2 kernel allows you to edit large amounts of files and different geometry types quickly and efficiently using the latest methods.
4. Extensive Interfaces
The Catia V5/V4, Creo, ProE, NX, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Inventor, STEP, IGES, VDA, STL, Parasolid, SAT (Acis), DXF, DWG and DXF interfaces allow quick and easy import and export to other systems.
5. Efficient Assembly Designs
Develop and edit assemblies according to your own scheme. Use numerous functions for solid and surface modelling. The size of the assembly module is not important.
6. Flexible Free-Form Surface Design
Free working on the 3D component is no longer a challenge. The extensive tools give you maximum freedom in your design.
7. Faster Moldings
The integrated tool and mould making functions (Mold) accelerate the mold construction with separating lines, separating surfaces as well as sliders and electrode automatics. A fully automatic tool shape structure is also stored.
8. Hybrid Modelling Possible
The continuous construction with volume and surfaces allows you a simple product design.
9. Integrated Intelligent NC Manufacturing
Thanks to the integrated 2 – 5 axis NC strategies, programming times in the CAM area can be drastically reduced. Use the intelligence of your 3D parts to automatically derive NC edits.
10. Shorten Processing Times
Thanks to the integrated VoluMill functions, the program reduces the processing times for rough milling on your machine.
Highlights and Functions in ZW3D (Selection)
Deeply Integrated Interfaces for More Data Reuse
Of course, ZW3D supports the import of third-party CAD data from other applications of well-known manufacturers:
- 3D CAD translator
- Autodesk Inventor
- Creo (Pro/E)
- Stp (Step)
- Igs (iges)
Hybrid Modeling of Volumes and Surfaces. For More Design Flexibility
Faster Product Design Thanks to Robust, Parametric Modeling and Direct Machining
- Many tools are available for parametric modeling based on dimension-driven features.
- Save a lot of time: The Direct Edit tools allow you to quickly change any 3D model. Without the regeneration of history.
Meet Specific Requirements Efficiently
Using the rich CAD application functions, you can meet many different requirements from industry, product development and design. For example, those from the sheet metal construction, welded construction, surface recirculation. Including the requirements for complex deep drawing sheet parts – perfectly fulfilled by the popular processing function of the AddOn from Forming Technologies Inc. (FTI).
Smart Assembly Functions for Increased Productivity
Using the top-down and bottom-up function in assemblies, you can easily handle even large and complex designs. You can flexibly integrate, manage and edit individual components, as well as view various components.
With ease, you can update the corresponding models and much more. Verification tools ensure the manufacturability of your designs.
Embossing, Morphing & Unwinding for Professional Designs
- Emboss high-precision surfaces from raster images in no time at all.
- Provide solid surfaces and STL data for flexible morphing and unwinding.
2D Drawings and Intelligent PMI Tools to Optimize Your Workflow
With ZW3D, you can quickly develop 2D drawing views with detailed information (dimensions, tolerances, and annotations) for manufacturing and review.
To reflect the changes to the model or assembly, you can easily update them automatically.
You can also use the PMI tools to intuitively place dimensions and annotations on 3D elements.
A really good help.
Automatic Drawing Creation
For example, you can use automatic drawing creation to automatically generate item drawings from all parts of an assembly.
This function also saves a lot of time.
Your Next Step to the Professional 3D CAD at a Low Price
- You want a ZW3D demo – free of charge?
- Or do you have any questions about the software?
Please fill out the form. We look forward to seeing you …
- You just want to test the program?
Here you go: Click here to download ZW3D …