ZW3D 2021 What’s new?
ZW3D 2021: The new features:
- Axis Support
- Improved Surface Function
- New Sketch Functions
- Punching in Sheet Metal Processing
- Distances for Assemblies
- New ECAD Module
- Upgraded Full Machine Simulation
- Export Operation List to Excel
- Sheet Adjustment for Milling and Engraving
The new features in detail:
Get supported with sketching, modeling, PMI dimensions and assembly dependencies from the new axis in ZW3D 2021.
New Surface Function
New Sketch Functions
New in Sheet Metal Processing
New Assembly Function
You can now use the ECAD module for mechatronic constructions. Import or export files in IDF format and set regions for cable placement.
Upgraded Full Machine Simulation
The complete machine simulation has been extensively optimized.
The new functions: machine configurator, CNC controllers, tool registers and measuring tools.
Export Operation List to Excel
You can show or hide the coordinate system for Excel output.
Your next step to the professional 3D CAD at a low price
- You want a ZW3D demo – free of charge?
- Or do you have any questions about the software?
Please fill out the form. We look forward to seeing you …
- You just want to test the program?
Here you go: Click here to download ZW3D …