ZW3D PDM Interface
Deep CAD integration • Control and manage relevant PDM information • Many time-saving automations and functions • Multi-CAD capability
The PDM interface to ZW3D
Increase your productivity
ZW3D and product data management – this is like a single piece. Many PDM functions are available directly via the integrated menu in ZW3D. For example, filling title areas, inserting a component or copying structures.
Parts lists recorded by ZW3D can be transferred quickly and easily to GAIN Collaboration.
You can use the PDM System GAIN Collaboration to manage all document types of ZW3D.
PDM + ZW3D: Your possibilities.
Your possibilities with PDM
- Management of assemblies and parts
- Proof of use of parts
- Management of all ZW3D formats and document types
- Matching file properties
- Capturing the CAD parts list
- Bidirectional matching of properties
- Presentation of uses and references
- Place components in assemblies
- Connecting new documents to the GAIN system
- Management of external references
- Automatic neutral format creation e.g. PDF, XPS, TIF, …
- Automatic filling of title blocks via properties or attributes
- Structural copy and revision
Advantage product data management
Benefits for all
For example, employees can call up or print out parts lists, material, or weight information. Or generate neutral formats (e.g. PDF, TIF or DXF).
GAIN Collaboration is CAD-independent. This allows you to use several different CAD systems in parallel via the offered interfaces.
The ZW3D-PDM interface is always up-to-date. As soon as the release of the corresponding CAD application is available, the new GAIN Collaboration interface will appear.