Prices & Service
ZWCAD: Professional Design at a Low Price
4 Product Variants
The standard version offers complex 2D functionality such as express tools, LISP, tool palettes, dynamic blocks and much more.
In addition to the standard tools, the Professional variant provides 3D capabilities for creating solid models (3D ACIS), APIs “Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)”, “SDS”, “ZRX/ARX” (C/C++), “.NET” and many other options.
For the Mechanics
The variant Mechanical is the solution for mechanical production. With comprehensive standard parts libraries, as well as many powerful functions and tools for mechanical engineering, fixture construction, steel construction, and many more.
The extension with content libraries and tools specifically designed for the development of architectural designs. Automation of time-consuming design tasks helps to avoid errors.
ZWCAD: Features in Detail
Features & Functions
- Show-n-Tell™ Tutorial
Compatibility with AutoCAD
- .dwg and .dxf file support
- Commands and command options as in AutoCAD®
- AutoCAD® Menu (.mnu) and Alias Support
- TTF & SHX Font Support
- Lisp (incl. DCL)
- SDS – similar to AutoCAD® Development System (ADS)
- Export (bmp, wmf, emf, svg, dwf, EPS, pdf, sat)
- eTransmit, Plot Management, Publishing, PC5 File — Add Plotter
- Undo/Redo, Zoom, 3D Views + Air View, 4-Window View
- Blocks, External References, In-Place References and Attribute Editing
- Raster images, Active X In-Place Editing (OLE), Layer, Point Style
- Different colors, line styles + thicknesses, font + dimension styles
- Export multilines, units, proofing help, quick selection, filters, attributes
- Design Center, Tool Palettes, Calculator, Load Application
- Script Player + Recorder, Screenshots + Preview
- Drawing settings, drawing board
- Customization of the user interface
- Geometry Snap and Tracking, Wipeout, True Color, Hatch
- Gradient hatching, CTB and STB Plot Style, Explorer (layers, blocks, lines)
- Adjustment of the right mouse button
- Quick dimensioning, shortened dimensioning, dimensioning types
- Edit References + Attributes
- Wrap, create multilines + edit
- Multifunctional handles
- Auto Backup, Dynamic Input
- Create ranges (region)
- Smart Mouse, Smart Select, Smart Voice
- Dynamic command input
- Multi-tab environment
- Batch plot (pltplot)
- Exporting blocks
… in Addition to Standard
Compatibility with AutoCAD
- VBA Development Environment
- Object ZRX – similar to ARX
- Volume Models
- Basic 3D commands for volume editing
- Commands such as REGION, DVIEW, Render
CAD for Mechanics
… in Addition to Professional
- Extended construction lines
- Mechanical labeling
- Mechanical dimensioning and item numbers
- Parametric Component Library
- Symbol library
- Wave Generator
- Parts lists and hole tables
- Bore holes
CAD for Architecture
… Like ZWCAD Professional
- Floors, walls, doors, stairs and roofs
- Columns, girders, ceilings
- Parametric building components
- Libraries in the field of architecture
- Architecture Dimension and Symbols
- Custom layer management
- 3D Visualization
Our Top 5: Why We Recommend ZWCAD 2020:
2. Easy to Learn
High user-friendliness: The software offers you drawing structures like in AutoCAD®. For example, model area, layouts, layers, dimension styles, text styles, table styles, linetypes and more.
AutoCAD® users generally find their way around immediately and can work productively at the same time.
3. High Compatibility
Open, edit and save your drawing as a DWG file or in the form of DXF files.
4. Mobile Working
ZWCAD supports the mobile concept with CAD pockets for Andriod, iPhone or iPad.
You can easily save your drawing to the cloud and sync it with Dropbox™ and many other services.
5. .NET Applications (API)
As an application developer, you can use .NET to integrate your own applications.
ZWCAD Highlights and Functions (Selection)
You will easily find your way into ZWCAD 2020. Thanks to well-known commands, drawing will be relatively easy for you.
Whether it’s the familiar classic or ribbon surface. Of course, you can easily change them.
Compatibility: Open to Many Worlds
With ZWCAD, you can open DWG files or save in this format. You can also save files as DXF. Or import DNG files from Microstation.
Voice Add comments via Voice Record.
Use Multi-Filter to select objects with specific properties.
Activate commands over mouse gestures.
Barcode & QR Code
Convert text information as a barcode or QR code and embed it in your work.
Constructions: All Included
Drawing functions in ZW CAD
- Auto-Complete: Find commands faster
- MText: Editing multiline texts and full texts
- Images: Insert raster images in formats (JPEG, PNG, BMP)
- Blocks: Capture block geometries – and reuse them
- External reference: Insert other DWG drawings as references (XREF)
- Charts: Present materials such as revision table or lists over charts
- Associative Dimension: Connect the dimension to geometric objects
- Revision Cloud: Mark revision with free-shaped clouds: More attention to the change
- Layer and Property Manager: Set layer properties such as color, linetype, and VP Freeze
- Selection cycle: Simply check and select overlapping objects
- Block attributes: Embed text information such as inventory numbers, prices, description, etc. in a block
- Scroll and move: Press or rotate the mouse wheel and move (PAN) to zoom into your designs
Can It Be a Little More?
Check code and fix errors.
Extract and export object data to a table or to a .csv/ .xls file.
Block with parameters, easy to change.
Use documents from other applications.
Insert OLE object
For example, insert Word or Excel files.
Compare two similar drawings: The software will show you the differences.
Use blocks, external drawings or images as hachures.
Manage all external resources such as text, images, and constructions.
Control the visibility of specific objects.
Calculations like with a normal pocket calculator.
Block Attribute Manager
Look at attributes of used blocks, edit and synchronize them.
Make annotations readable at different display scales.
Integrating 3D Features
Create and modify 3D models with solid, surface, or mesh modeling tools.
View the visualizations for free with 3D orbit and get an offset perspective or camera view with target simulation.
Represent visual styles such as wireframe, hidden and shaded, or a photorealistic view with rendering.
Print with STB/CTB Plot Style – Assign color, line width and line type, etc. when printing.
Print or publish to other formats. Issue DWG or DXF files for replacement.
Print multiple frames from model space at the same time.
ZWCAD – The Connection-Friendly CAD Program
API & Co.
Programming interfaces such as LISP, VBA, ZRX, and .NET are supported. And: Many external applications are already customized.
Your Next Step to ZWCAD at a Low Price
- You wish a demo – free of charge?
- Or do you have any questions about the software?
Please fill out the form. We look forward to seeing you …
- You just want to test the program?
Here you go: Click here to download …