ZW3D Fundamental offers a wide range of functions for getting started with 3D hybrid modeling (surface volume editing).
ZW3D Fundamental: Basic CAD Design
ZW3D Fundamental Screenshots
With ZW3D Fundamental, you benefit from comprehensive functions for getting started with area-volume processing. In addition to the extensive 3D design commands, this variant offers you 2D drawing derivation, assemblies as well as numerous possibilities to view and analyze external data.
ZW3D Fundamental is the perfect product for simple work in 2D or 3D. With enough power to handle complex tasks. The start into the 3D CAD world is thus made easy and cost-effective.
Typical Areas of Application
- Sales / Calculation
- Simple 2D/3D designs
Features and Functions
- Hybrid modeling by volume and surface Kernel
- Parametric Sketcher
- Functions for surface processing
- Assembly functions
- Surface analyses
- Repair and heal third-party data
- 2D drawing derivatives and 2D drawings
- Photorealistic rendering
- Common CAD interfaces
– DXF, DWG, IGES, STEP, Parasolid, VDA, SAT, PDF (2D/3D), STL, VRML
– CATIA, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo (ProE), NX, Inventor